MC6 Resin Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Just thought I'd make my first post by showing my MC6 im working on.

IMG_0001.JPG

Sort of a first person view.
IMG_0002.JPG

I've yet to sand it down and paint it but this is a so far picture..

Hi - Do you mind sharing specs?

Length x Width x Height of your model Or maybe take a pic with a ruler next to the model?

What resin did you end up using?

Thanks for sharing.

mikeattack said:
Hi - Do you mind sharing specs?

Length x Width x Height of your model Or maybe take a pic with a ruler next to the model?

What resin did you end up using?

Thanks for sharing.

Its 1/1 scale..I'll try to get a ruler on it asap.

Im not sure what kind of resin I used. My friend who made the mold just said "Yeah use this stuff!" and handed me a big ol' bucket of the junk. Used what I could and had to chuck the rest (was enough to make 1 pistol and 1/4th of another..).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah from what I could measure its about 7 1/2 inches long. Not sure how tall it is but its about 2 to 3 inches wide.

Could you post a picture taken from a top perspective, IE above the pistol as you're holding it and looking down at it.

FinAeros said:
Could you post a picture taken from a top perspective, IE above the pistol as you're holding it and looking down at it.

Sure :D

Here you go:

i said that i didnt give you a mould, didnt say it wasnt mine...its a recast of someones

link4044 said:
i said that i didnt give you a mould, didnt say it wasnt mine...its a recast of someones

Hmm...This is a mystery then..Owell. I had planned to paint mine diffrently than yours so atleast they won't be duplicates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back