Mcfarlane Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
well. what i think they did. they scaled the rifle with the origion human size. wich i found looks bigger when held by one and not master cheif... some reason.

I'm getting pretty p*ssed off here. I order a bunch from Amazon, I get an email about a week later saying they were back-ordered to the 15th. I was okay with that, nothig wrong with a little waiting. But then I get another email saying they were backordered again to the 21st. Now I'm a little annoyed but still said "Alright" Now I just get Another email saying that they were backordered to the 1st!

Has anyone else had this insanity?

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I'm getting pretty p*ssed off here. I order a bunch from Amazon, I get an email about a week later saying they were back-ordered to the 15th. I was okay with that, nothig wrong with a little waiting. But then I get another email saying they were backordered again to the 21st. Now I'm a little annoyed but still said "Alright" Now I just get Another email saying that they were backordered to the 1st!

Has anyone else had this insanity?
Supply and demand my friend.

I am sure others before you ordered figures, so when they get more in, they fulfill the previous orders, before shipping out any new orders. But yeah, three times is rather ridiculous.

I would just request a refund and get them on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragclone said:
well. what i think they did. they scaled the rifle with the origion human size. wich i found looks bigger when held by one and not master cheif... some reason.

Well yeah, but then I can't give it to my chief. They need to just sell an enormous weapons pack sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
its rumored that the "halo points" are supposed to be for weapons packs or recon armor. It kinda of stinks though now because they are actually on the blisterpack itself rather than an insert.

Oh and just a note, the BR looks cool but its kind of thin. The AR has more to it.

Just a tip guys, check out Hot topic. The store near me just got a pretty good sized shipment.

They sell some halo stuff (halo xbox360) along with the figures. I just picked up the eod and brute stalker (he is taller than the brute chieftan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back