Mc's Mk Vi Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about folks not looking/posting in your threads. Not a one of mine is anywhere near the first 6 pages. It's not a popularity contest. Folks may look and then forget about it. Maybe they have nothing to say? Just keep building and updating your thread with new pics/progress. The only person that matters is you. If you are happy with it, then that's all that matters.

Looking good! The thighs look particularly good, don't think I've seen anyone else assemble the HD ones yet.

Thanks guys,

@tlither - sorry I guess i just overreacted a bit
@pOrtalman - the thighs were a really fun build, they were pretty easy too.

Does anyone have a recommendation for the glove size? This is kind of important.

nonono...I wanted to get the Matrix M-Tech terminator combat tactical gloves from the internet and was wondering what size to order

mc hammer time said:
nonono...I wanted to get the Matrix M-Tech terminator combat tactical gloves from the internet and was wondering what size to order
Not to sound flippant or anything but it's your hand. We haven't seen it and we don't know what it's like. Aren't there any sizing chart on the website that you're looking at? Using that chart makes a lot more sense than asking us which size you should order.

Last edited by a moderator:
for gloves it really depends what size your hand is

go to a powersports store or outdoors store try some on

my hands are a large but i mean they look like an avg. size and like Ral said. its your hand we cant give you a suggestion

sorry, my hands are fairly normal. They're 7in. from the tip of my "bad" finger to the base of my hand and 4 in across. On the site all they have is a select a size thing and no chart or reference. I'm getting this site from the undersuit resource thread with all the links and stuff.

Hey dude nice work I am doing mine about the same time as you. Halfway done with helmet and pep-ing all the other stuff. Ill try to post some pics but I don't know if I have the proper cord to upload pictures from my camera.

Well yea, good luck I hope you are the envy of all your friends this Halloween.

ERADICATORofDTH said:
Hey dude nice work I am doing mine about the same time as you. Halfway done with helmet and pep-ing all the other stuff. Ill try to post some pics but I don't know if I have the proper cord to upload pictures from my camera.

Well yea, good luck I hope you are the envy of all your friends this Halloween.
lol I hope I am too...I was supposed to have a friend of mine (odstsearchanddestroy) be an ODST with me, but he ditched me with the "im too busy and don't have the cardstock" excuse. Oh well, more attention for me!

WOW it has been a LOOOONG time. I let this thing drop back to the 5th page!
I have been really busy lately and haven't really had a chance to do anything earth shattering. I decided that since I couldn't finish my armor by halloween, that I would make a set of medium/high def for next year. Right now i am in the process of resining my forearm, and pepping an hd boot. I have also been working on a sniper rifle. thats right, a SNIPER RIFLE

Anyways, ill get some pics up later of my progress, but I thought that i should bump this back up.

Also, i was wondering if anyone could help me with the scaling of the codpiece. im about 5' 5" and if anyone else is roughly the same height, it would be great to have some help

*gasp* triple post! egad!

Here are the pix that i promised :D

Boot:
DSCN3327.jpg

DSCN3328.jpg

Forearm:
DSCN3326.jpg

obigatory lamp shot
DSCN3325.jpg

Sniper:
DSCN3322.jpg

DSCN3323.jpg

DSCN3324.jpg

and *drum roll* HAYABUSA!!! :lol:
DSCN3329.jpg

Enjoy!

mc hammer time said:
Thanks, I have now pepped one of the boots and it looks big, but I scaled for length. I want to order some of the Matrix M-Tech terminator combat tactical gloves, but I just was wondering what size should I get? any info is appreciated

On a separate note, i am wondering why NOONE ever posts in any of my threads. I am a very active member and for some reason, nobody ever looks at/posts in my threads and then they end up getting pushed down the list and into eternity.

I POST ON YOUR THREADS, HAMMERTIME! :D haha :) cuz I'm not creepy or anything... *awkward stare* nah, just kiddin'. nice armor. I'm working on mine for Halloween, too. It's pretty sucktacular. *frowns*

versusINK said:
I POST ON YOUR THREADS, HAMMERTIME! :D haha :) cuz I'm not creepy or anything... *awkward stare* nah, just kiddin'. nice armor. I'm working on mine for Halloween, too. It's pretty sucktacular. *frowns*

nice you brought the dead thread back to life

nice work but whare did you get the hd thigh pep files from and do you have hd shin and whare did you get them but good work hope the busa cums out good

Thanks for all the attention guys, but there was no reason to bring this back from the dead. Please keep the necro to a minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back