Me Messing With The Family Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvb18

well i got my finished mark V on and went to the video and game store

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this :love: pulled out for a snack and everything then I only see the suit for like 2 seconds. Somebody might want to call a doctor.

Best line- "That's kind of...creepy." haha Chief stalkers! Great vid guys and great suit.

My only suggestion would be to use a camera "person" who won't be distracted by the cashier and focus more on the suit and reactions. Good job!

that one dude needs to pull his pants up nobody wants to see his dooky stains! o_O

im mean he has a belt on theres no reason for him to lose his pants i mean really.
thank god i live in Arkansas if the police seen that over here they would have arrested him for indecent exposure for real no lie.

I dont think people understand the need for a good undersuit, YOU NEED TO HAVE A NECKSEAL.
I think it looks stupid/embarrasing while you have your skins throut out, think about it.

Otherwise, okay video, nothing interested happened since the cameraguy kept filming the seller.

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
I dont think people understand the need for a good undersuit, YOU NEED TO HAVE A NECKSEAL.
I think it looks stupid/embarrasing while you have your skins throut out, think about it.

Otherwise, okay video, nothing interested happened since the cameraguy kept filming the seller.

-FSS
yes i know about the neck seal but i did not have the time to build one in 5 minutes sry .but hey in halo one chief's neck seal got breached from a flood infection fourm so what ever

i find it kind of appalling that despite her request to not be placed on youtube, you went ahead and did it....

I dunno... seems just like a lack of respect

rvb18 said:
yes i know about the neck seal but i did not have the time to build one in 5 minutes sry .but hey in halo one chief's neck seal got breached from a flood infection fourm so what ever
That was in the novel, and his necseal didnt "fly off" =/
More like a bee stinging through cotton.

-FSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back