Meet the first real halo spartan... omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, if a 1 guy could do this, imagine what the government could do...

*imagines Odaiba*
gundam_2.jpg

PS: For those who aren't in the know, Odaiba is an artificial island in Tokyo built in the 1850s and home to Shiokaze Park, where an 18-metre -tall RX-78-2 Gundam statue was erected. Yes, the statue is real.

*imagines Odaiba*
URL]

PS: For those who aren't in the know, Odaiba is an artificial island in Tokyo built in the 1850s and home to Shiokaze Park, where an 18-metre -tall RX-78-2 Gundam statue was erected. Yes, the statue is real.

I wanna go there...

It's not in Odaiba anymore. It was torn down after a few months, and eventually rebuilt in Shizuoka, where I believe it still stands, with a beam saber.

Anyway, Politics. Politicians don't know how to change for the better of the people, only for the better of themselves. Since Politicians control the military and police, Politicians keep this type of thing, which betters the people, for fear that it won't benefit them as much.

I already have a power armor proof of concept or two kicking around my dorm. I'm currently doing some research into powering it. An Americium 242 reactor seems best (requires 1% of the fuel a uranium reactor needs). Although something is just nagging at me that I am missing something crucial, something so simple that everyone has overlooked it... but what?
Huh, food for thought.

Uranium comes to mind here. And small and stable place to store it...

It's not in Odaiba anymore. It was torn down after a few months, and eventually rebuilt in Shizuoka, where I believe it still stands, with a beam saber.

It wa struck by lightning in a storm. Caught on fire. Lots of damage. that was back in late 09 but it been fully reworked since then.

It wa struck by lightning in a storm. Caught on fire. Lots of damage. that was back in late 09 but it been fully reworked since then.
As I recall, the plan had been to tear it down anyway. I never heard anything about it catching fire. In any case, its stay in Shizuoka is planned to be limited, as well. And I'm certain it'll be torn down again. But the next time they build it (and rebuild it they will) it'll have the beam rifle, I'm sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back