Member of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this is close, right now it is nintendude and thatdecade tied with 4 votes, who will win this?!?!?!?! stay tuned to find out who will win the member of the month on the 405th =D =P

wow, this is close, right now it is BenStreeper and thatdecade tied with 4 votes, who will win this?!?!?!?! stay tuned to find out who will win the member of the month on the 405th =D =P

I think you mean Nintendude and thatdecade are tied at 4 votes, Ben only has 2. Had me thinking there was a 3 way tie at first.

oh woops sorry about that Nintendude, i am not sure why i put BenStreeper =P but still he is good at helping and stuff on the 405th but sorry about that =P

ok it hink that i am going to end the member of the moth contest at the end of this month
hurry up and nominate

I would like to nominate Nintendude. He has been a great help to all new members and has been a great asset in working on the unity project , finishing projects and Operation : matt . He has helped alot of members in the past and he juts finished a helmet for me. He is just a overall great guy.

Agree Nintendude has to be one of the greatest guys on here i nominate him too

WOW!!! Nintendude is winning right now, he has 5 votes =D come on guys keep on nominating you still have a few days left

yup Nintendude won the member of the month and he should be getting some gauntlets from Brandon McClain hopefully, well Congrats on winning =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back