Mesh's ODST BDU Mk2 (Camouflage MTP)

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Look at you.......w/ that football jock pose. Helmet in hand, casual lean on the fence......and is that a female by your side?.......

Mesh

Look at you.......w/ that football jock pose. Helmet in hand, casual lean on the fence......and is that a female by your side?.......
No that is not a female :O It was one of the Cosplay Competition organisers, (also a friend), we were just chatting and someone asked if they can take a casual photo and there it is

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Regardless......Great photo and great costume..........

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Have you gained weight? You went from scrawny to.....well,..... not scrawny. I like how the helmet progressed....it is the most noticeable piece that changed. Can you show that DMR clearer?

Mesh

Have you gained weight? You went from scrawny to.....well,..... not scrawny. I like how the helmet progressed....it is the most noticeable piece that changed. Can you show that DMR clearer?
Here's the helmet evolution ;P
zFipeSs.png

Here's a picture of the DMR, this is my Mk2, working on a Mk3 as we speak :p
l8ShTVC.jpg

My weight has fluctuated tiny amounts over these pictures, if I look bigger, it's the combination of +5kg and baggier clothes ;P Currently on 70kg, heaviest I think would have been the 4th picture along, at 79kg, and lightest was the first at 69kg

Attachments

Dirtdives

405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Nice......serious weathering on that. love it. Helmet pic not showing.