Mesh's ODST BDU Mk2 (Camouflage MTP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at you.......w/ that football jock pose. Helmet in hand, casual lean on the fence......and is that a female by your side?.......

Look at you.......w/ that football jock pose. Helmet in hand, casual lean on the fence......and is that a female by your side?.......

No that is not a female :O It was one of the Cosplay Competition organisers, (also a friend), we were just chatting and someone asked if they can take a casual photo and there it is

Have an evolution picture :D
Irjwx5Y.jpg

Have you gained weight? You went from scrawny to.....well,..... not scrawny. I like how the helmet progressed....it is the most noticeable piece that changed. Can you show that DMR clearer?

Have you gained weight? You went from scrawny to.....well,..... not scrawny. I like how the helmet progressed....it is the most noticeable piece that changed. Can you show that DMR clearer?
Here's the helmet evolution ;P
zFipeSs.png

Here's a picture of the DMR, this is my Mk2, working on a Mk3 as we speak :p
l8ShTVC.jpg

My weight has fluctuated tiny amounts over these pictures, if I look bigger, it's the combination of +5kg and baggier clothes ;P Currently on 70kg, heaviest I think would have been the 4th picture along, at 79kg, and lightest was the first at 69kg

Attachments

• zFipeSs.png
    zFipeSs.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 272
Nice......serious weathering on that. love it. Helmet pic not showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back