Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
MIDvPAC.jpg

That's because Midwest and Pacific have challenged each other to a duel! Who loves their land enough to virtually die for it again and again? I guess we'll find out.

Both game nights we'll be playing Master Cheif Collection (MCC). Space is not limited as we will adapt to the needs of the group. But, this is for Pacific and Midwest members and honorary members (people who travel to events in those Regiments) only.

*PC Note* Halo 3 for PC drops Tuesday 7/14, please have the update downloaded before the game night Wednesday. " Log in and try and queue solo for a halo 3 match prior to the start time. I believe the download will be separate from the general update and the campaign download. "

Comment Below with your Gamertag if it's different than your forum name.

XBOX Night - Monday July 13th
5pm-7pm (PST)
7pm - 9pm (CT)

PC Night - Wednesday July 15th
6pm - 8pm (PST)
8pm - 10pm (CT)

Attachments

• MIDvPAC.jpg
    MIDvPAC.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Why do I feel so targeted?
Targeted? You live in the Midwest region! lol
Pacific Regiment has quite a few honorary members because a decent amount of Canadians come down to Washington events and we can't have them in two regiments. Or Mountain and Southwest will often go to California events. To help make up for this duality we invite them to our facebook group so they can stay in the loop.

Look what you did PerniciousDuke, now he knows!
Well, for now no one's asking me to update my regimental membership... besides I think my request to join the southern FB group was declined.

Oh and i just put in the transfer request for Nic! Welcome to the redneck crew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back