Midnight Release Of Halo 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions about the midnight release of halo 3

1. Is it only for people that have pre ordered it. Or is it for every body.

2. Is the midnight release every wear or just some city's

It's at most stores selling Halo 3. If you haven't ordered, or even if you have, call around to Best Buys, GameStops, and other Halo 3 retailers to see if they're having a midnight release. Some places usually don't, but a lot of places probably will.

Thats one thing I need to check out our local gamestop. Hopefully they will.

MustangMatt said:
Gamestop aka EBGames usually have mid-night releases. I'm hoping Best Buy will, since they did for Halo 2.

probally not the Gamestop I reserved the game from will have a midnight researve because is inside that mall so I think i'll have to camp outside the mall then race to the gamestop store then camp out the for another 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky me I have a Gamestop and a Walmart in the same shopping area. So if Gamestop is a bust I can run to walmart and wait there.

GruntOfAction said:
Lucky me I have a Gamestop and a Walmart in the same shopping area. So if Gamestop is a bust I can run to walmart and wait there.

were do you live???? if you do not mind me asking

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I'll certainly be camping my Gamestop. I wouldn't say it's LIMITED to people who have preordered, but I'd have to say good luck to anyone who's camping and hasn't preordered. I just kinda doubt you'll get your mits on a copy before the folks who reserved.

Hey hey, in case anyone is in the San Diego area on th 24th at midnight. Stop by the Gamestop at Mission Valley mall. My film crew and I will be there with our Movie Master Chief for alittle PR moment. Its gonna be pretty sweet out there.

Hit me up if you will be there.

The only limitation to a store in a mall having a midnight opening is whether they're going to make enough to ofset the cost of paying for security at the mall. For Halo 3. I'm pretty sure that most stores are going to open; but check to make sure.

FYI I work at a B. Dalton in a mall, we did not open for HP7 because we were only going to make about $3 a book, and that's before security and bookseller pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back