Midwest Regiment Shirt Colors

What base color would you want for a Midwest Regiment shirt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJamin

RXO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Member DIN
S829
Hey Everyone,

You may have seen that NobleofDeath16 put together a post about getting some new regiment shirts. To keep the planning going for this we wanted to send out a poll to determine what base color we would want to do for these shirts.

Considering almost my entire wardrobe is black t-shirts going to have to vote black. This is the way.

Considering almost my entire wardrobe is black t-shirts going to have to vote black. This is the way.
I had to split my votes. About 80% of my normal wardrobe is black or grey

It's too early to vote on shirt color. I want to see a finished design before choosing what background it goes on.

According to Jonah's post, we are still looking for a distributor, materials, and design ideas. I'm withholding my vote until someone can give me a complete idea on what the finished product will look like. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. One step at a time.

Also, would it be possible for us to choose the color individually when we order?

Ah - I think it is because you aren't an official member of the regiment yet. If you get 5 more posts Spidermonkey60 should be able to hook you up
I've been watching him, Im aware of his post count.

SGT Razor I believe this vote is for the standard regiment logo shirt that NobleofDeath16 posted on the midwest FB page. (May want to post that here as well in your original post MrJamin , so most likely Black (because black is best) with yellow lettering.

We have a few distributors we are pricing right now, I have a guys whos local who can do them really cheap we just need to decide on colors and stuff. If we like how they come out we will proceed with a second shirt which will be a fun graphic tee like the corn cob one.

You are in Kansas, right?

Midwest.png

Time zone doesn't matter!

(Also - 3 more posts until you can officially join the regiment Foxcario !)

I'm from Kansas. I currently live in Colorado. I'm just wondering if I can still get a shirt irregardless of where I'm at?
Do you plan on moving back to Kansas in the future?

Then technically, because you are in Colorado you belong to the Mountain Regiment. You would be unable to get a Midwest Regiment shirt since they are for members of this region.

However, this would also be a great opportunity to reach out to your RCO/RXO and ask if they have plans for a shirt this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back