Military and UNSC Hype up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronster said:
Damien said:
i want to kill people, cant say in depth(might be bad)

You're a freaking idiot.

Why is he an idiot???If he wants to kill people why not...thats what war is for<that and money>And he's entitled to his own opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I know I'm not a moderator, and I know I haven't been on here nearly as long as some people, but I gotta be firm sometime.

I started this thread to show support for the troops overseas, and perhaps to share some military life stories from other members who know what it is to loose a family member, if not for a few months. I didn't start this thread to become a debate on whether or not the war is right or wrong, I didn't start it to bash Bush, and I most certainly didn't start it to talk about how "cool" killing is. Please, if you disagree with the war, that's fine, and if you agree with it that's fine to. Please try to keep on topic, and if you feel something about the war, not our soldiers, needs to be said; start another thread.

Thank you.

TheBlue said:
I say respect the pres, even if you dont like him.

Thats all.

Yeah the Prez may not know how to run a country, but think. It isnt easy at all.

Spartan-118 said:
We should start a new thread for a political debate.I support the troops not the war though.

I keep expecting someone to say, "I support the war, not the troops."

Then this will happen : :slap: to that person.

I fully thank support our troops, my brother in-law was shipped off to iraq for 7 months, when my sister was pregnant. He's fine now but my sister understands what he is doing. he's helping us fight for our freedom and to save a country that got caught in the cross fire

I think we have no bissness in Iraq and dont need to be over there...were just sending people over here to die for oil so bush can get rich.And i dont think we were int he crossfire at all...and we got a threat that 7/11 would happen but bush still didnt do nething...and has any one seen Fahrenheit 11 or whatever that movie is called..Personally we shouldn't be over there in my opinion.

Support the troops for their bravery, support them for their commitment to follow orders. Support them because they're doing what is being asked of them, regardless of whether it's right or wrong in someone else's opinion. I don't know if the war is good or bad, I'm personally just not happy with the length it's takeing.

Like 419's saying though, this thread isn't about the war, it's about the troops. And I support them. My dad spent 22 and half years in the military before finally retiring. Anytime he went over seas, it was tough for my mom and I, especially since I couldn't take care of either of us due to my young age. I'm glad he's out now and not over seas anymore, but my support for those men and women over there isn't any less than it ever was.

Support the troops or don't, but keep war opinions to yourselves until you decide to make a thread specifically for those opinions.

Spartan-118 said:
I think we have no bissness in Iraq and dont need to be over there...were just sending people over here to die for oil so bush can get rich.And i dont think we were int he crossfire at all...and we got a threat that 7/11 would happen but bush still didnt do nething...and has any one seen Fahrenheit 11 or whatever that movie is called..Personally we shouldn't be over there in my opinion.

what a great movie. i agree with you 100% man

SPARTAN-430 said:
TheBlue said:
I say respect the pres, even if you dont like him.

Thats all.

Yeah the Prez may not know how to run a country, but think. It isnt easy at all.

Well what does he have to do only apply his ok on bills and contracts?And hes got cabinet members for every thing else.The only way the prez has power is when his/her country goes to war...which if you haven't noticed we are.

About the army...all the stuff previously about gays being in it are bs I think any one who volunteers is eligible.

EDIT: I will make a political debate b/c this forum was strictly for supporting our troops not debating about the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back