Military Museums event 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi Ranger

Member DIN
S777
May 12, 2018 Future Wars: The Military Museums Exposition

Last year, I coordinated/hosted the 405th at this event. This year, I have made no move to get us in on this, as I cannot take the day off (again). And I don't see an event listing here on the forums or the FB group, either (if someone else is coordinating this). Nor have they even reached out to me about getting some table space again this year. Though, there was an email last summer about a new coordinator taking over. Anyway, at this time, the 405th will NOT be represented at this event this year.

But, if the command staff want to keep this on their annual-event radar, I can probably help out next year. Although, it looks like tables are NOT free this year.

The Military Museums - Future Wars
Future Wars

Saturday, 12 May, 2018 :: 9 AM to 5 PM
Fandoms Unite! Join us on May 12th, 2018, at The Military Museums as we celebrate the heroes (and villains) of Sci Fi, pop culture, and Canadian History.

The one day, all ages, event will showcase a variety of geek culture icons from Star Wars, Halo, and many more. Game with your friends, catch a panel presentation, get a photo with a Storm Trooper, catch a Pokemon, and shop the vendors.

Learn how Canadian Military history ties into modern pop culture at the family friendly event. Cost is included with price of admission.

Vendors

Interested vendors are welcome to contact Operations for details on renting a vendor table. The cost is $30 for an artisan table and $50 for a retail store. Please refer to the Vendor Booking Form for more information. Also let us know if you are interested in being a potential panel presenter.

At this time, I cannot commit, as I ready have time booked of in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back