Mismatched corresponding numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic1

Hey guys, Not sure if and where this has been discussed...I am currently building the MK VI and have noticed that several numbers don't correspond correctly with their counterpart. For example, when I click the brim of the lid (right side), the first corresponding "finger" piece that runs along the center line should be "1155" and "1153" according to the right brim section however, the "finger" section reads "1154" and "1155"? Also, this particular piece fails to have the tabs in order to glue to the center line as shouldn't they be located at points "1371", "1369" etc etc...? Please help.....
B

Pep%20issue.jpg

Attachments

• Pep%20issue.jpg
    Pep%20issue.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 130
Is there any possibility you simply don't have the correct pieces there to go together? As stupid as that may sound, it could very well be the issue!

Is there any possibility you simply don't have the correct pieces there to go together? As stupid as that may sound, it could very well be the issue!

Hey buddy...thanks for the reply...Anything is possible at this point LOL!...Although when I click the screen image on that particular part, it does highlight the piece in the photo.Thoughts?

Here is another image...Whats odd is the numbers on the left of the finger..."802", "1403" etc... all correspond to the adjacent piece but the portion that connects to the brim doesn't match? What should I do for the missing tabs? Im so confused...This is the "LD Cameo" version

Pep%20issue2.jpg

Attachments

• Pep%20issue2.jpg
    Pep%20issue2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 121
Thanks for your reply...I feel like I'm going nuts lol...and this isn't even my first pep lol! Ok let me confirm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you're missing a thin connecting strip that'll link those pieces together.

I hope you don't mind thin, tricky pieces that'll test your patience.

Hmmm...this is in fact the correct piece...the corresponding numbers seem to be 1 digit off...1360 matches to 1361 instead 1360....also, the missing tabs to connect to the adjacent part....

Ok I'll check again...and no I don't mind ; )....thanks guys....keep you posted

You will find the missing piece somewhere in your parts, or just look in pepakura where it should be and how it should look :)

I always had my laptop beside me to look how the part looks i search, when you have the whole table full of parts... not so easy :D

Hmmm...this is in fact the correct piece...the corresponding numbers seem to be 1 digit off...1360 matches to 1361 instead 1360....also, the missing tabs to connect to the adjacent part....

Which file exactly are you using? I can check things out for you.

Oh man that would be so great!!! Let me confirm...it's the Halo MK VI LD cameo...let me see who's it is...

Oh man!!!Was I going nuts or were the numbers off? I've built an Ironman MK VI and never experienced this.....

The numbers aren't off - they're just too small for you to see. It's always worth having the file on hand to check the pieces.

It's always worth having the file on hand to check the pieces.

Agreed.

I was convinced once that it had printed the wrong numbers for me. Turned out I had absent mindedly glued the wrong piece earlier so when I got to the mirrored part the numbers didn't match. Looking back through what I had glued I was able to see where I went wrong.

Lol yes guys! Thanks so much....normally what i do is print as I go as I have a 2 year old that loves to take paper...that being said i am going to print all files so I can cross reference in hand as opposed to just digitally...at least I wasn't ok far in lol!

Also the numbers there at the joining points are jumbled as you can't make them out....without your help I would've never found this....any thoughts or is it just to small to get the numbers clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back