Missing Hayabusa Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

part time ninja

I'm about to start my hayabusa, but I don't wan't to if I don't have all of the files. I have the head, chest, and shoulders. I need the rest and the Katana. I have checked a bunch of stickies and blog post and found nothing, also the pepakura sect. is down.:eek:

For what I know no one has made a pep file of the katana. I think you can ask rundown or any of the other modelers. Not sure thought,but correct me if I'm wrong.

No one made the katana, and what do you mean, you need the rest? o_O
You can find all of the files in the halo costuming wiki -.-
I suggest to start with the normal def MJOLNIR, as the High def MJOLNIR is 1000x harder to make.
Good luck and have fun pepping, and read all of the stickies, you'll need all the info you can get.

By the rest I mean that I need the entire lower body. The only files that I have the shoulders, head, and body. I checked the wikia and thats all they had.

Do you mean the low def or high def?
They have everything in the low def section!
Helmet, shoulders, gauntlets, handplates, chest, cod, thighs, shins, boots!
What arent you finding?

I think your best bet with the sword would honestly be taking referance pictures from online or from theatre, and sculpt it or do a wood build. weapons have never come out good for me in pep form, ive always had to cut them down the middle to glass them and the insides tend to warp when dryin plus the sword is so long. but good luck either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back