Mixing Different Armors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwege441

Ok so I'm mixing up some armor pieces to find out what would be best for what I'm using it for. Basically something that allows full range of motion, but still gives off the appearance of futuristic soldier/marine. Oh by the way, the back piece is exactly the same as the front, just scaled slightly larger. Which looks better in your opnions. Any other ideas you may have would be helpful.

Marine Shoulder, Mark V Chest with knife add on(not final place just taped on)

With Marine Helm(I know... it needs earpieces)
h3helm.jpg

With Recon Helm
reconhelm.jpg

Thanks for looking!

That's actually pretty neat. Though I am a noob, and I'm not trying to criticize, but the chest seems to be a little undersized, or is it for the full range of motion?

I do like the idea of mix and match. In fact, I had been recently thinking of an idea to do a costume of my XBL spartan.... But nice job on the Marine Helmet. It looks well pepped. :D

U83R 8UDDH4 said:
"... but the chest seems to be a little undersized, or is it for the full range of motion?

Exactly. It is a bit small, the back is to proper scale, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok. Be sure to post pics when you are complete. It would be fairly interesting to know how this turns out. Also you could probably mix and match the shoulder pieces. Like have security on one side and hayabusa on the other. Is there a pep file for a knife though? I'll have to find that out...

U83R 8UDDH4 said:
Oh ok. Be sure to post pics when you are complete. It would be fairly interesting to know how this turns out. Also you could probably mix and match the shoulder pieces. Like have security on one side and hayabusa on the other. Is there a pep file for a knife though? I'll have to find that out...

the knife is on the wiki i scaled it down about 50% to make it more of a throwing knife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back