Mjolnir Permutation Helmets For An Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Well, im not sure. I think that it would look epic to mix permutation helmets with my custom odst permutation armor. I think that i could combine something like the CQB helmet with the harsh conditions armor. And maybe the EVA helmet for the deep sea armor. And finally the Mark VI for Heavy Smasher armor. Lemee know whatcha think, and if you want me to i cant let y'all know a little more about these odst custom armor perms.

Edit: instead of the MkVi helmet for the Heavy Smasher armor, im gonna use EOD

Well, Recon is now canonically in as an ODST helmet, so honestly I don't see why not. I think it would be cool to put some of the other helmets in for the ODST guys. Seems they get re-outfitted for special tasks (as any military unit), so really it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to see an ODST in CQB or EVA gear. MKVI might get some complainers, but really, it's your call what you want to make.

Yeah, the recon helmet on dare is really what gave me the idea to start putting different helmets on different armors.

IroniumCostuming said:
Yeah, the recon helmet on dare is really what gave me the idea to start putting different helmets on different armors.

I would love to see a real EVA helmet, blow-moulding would be the best option. Would be possible to use an oven to heat the plastic and a hoover on reverse to provide the blowing force.That on an ODST would be sweet. Right now I'm trying to find a vid on my computer where I'm sure I've seen a normal ODST helmet with an open visor, if so building that will be my first quest!

Edit - Idiot, wasn't a opening helmet it was the transparent/opaque function they have. Wish there was a way to do that within reasonable cost!

Last edited by a moderator:
benclark said:
Edit - Idiot, wasn't a opening helmet it was the transparent/opaque function they have. Wish there was a way to do that within reasonable cost!

theres already a thread for that!

IroniumCostuming said:
theres already a thread for that!

Yeah I saw that earlier, I just could of sworn the video showed an open visor. Wasn't till I watched it closer that I realised my mistake. Shame really as some of the helmets really look like they would suit/do have moveable visors. Marines included, their helmet reminds me of the one that Luke Skywalker wore aboard the Millenium Falcon when he was practising with his saber, with the moveable blast shield.

well that put aside im bummed. i cant work with 110 cardstock, and ive only got a whole thing of 110 cardstock!

Flyerfye said:
Why can't you use 110lb, exactly? Will your printer not handle it?

no i just find it extremely annoying to use. i can bareley fold it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back