MK.V Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00bz

I've put my odst plans to the side for a while so im now starting a MK.V build pics should be up tomorrow if i make any progress

well here's the pics i promised!
IMG023.jpg

IMG021.jpg

IMG020.jpg

IMG019.jpg

IMG018.jpg

IMG017.jpg

IMG016.jpg

IMG015.jpg

IMG014.jpg

i agree with the above, i buggered a couple of sanding sheets on my palm sander, the friction melts the hot glue and nicely coats sandpaper...

I have better solution. Don't use hot glue. Elmer's white paper glue works just fine. I used 2 sticks of the paper glue to finish 4 suits for my kids.

i do cleanup with a fresh scalpel blade on mine, exacto knife sort of blades. just cut off the excess, the resin will soak in so when you bondo and sand it no problem

any thoughts on how to remove it?

Hey great job there fellow Spartan-In-Traning! If you need any help, I am also making a MK.V helm, just send me a PM! I have two pointers, grab a deck of playing cards, and just cut them up ever so small... like in fourths, and try to use them to mop up and drippy spots. Also; watch out for the visor part, you may end up needing a big visor, or morAR BOnDO! Haha, good luck brother!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the carbine I've been working on in secret
IMG025.jpg
IMG025.jpg

And here I am in all the armor that I can currently wear
IMG027.jpg

Attachments

• IMG025.jpg
    IMG025.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 150
Did you use the Moz shins? If so when you printed them did the boots fit as well? Because when i look at the om the PC they look like they might be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back