MK V [B] helmet help

Andrewlaris

As the title says i need some MK V B templates, specifically the helmet, i know there are some in the armory but all of the files are either slightly crap, or way too complicated for my skill set, can someone help me?

I'm sorry our free files are not up to your standards, but please understand and respect that every file offered for free in The Armory is a file that a member here made and generously donated free of charge for anyone in the community to use, so, calling them "crap" is kind of insulting to the hard work of a dedicated volunteer who was just trying to contribute to the community.

Also understand that many of the Reach files especially were made and released over 10 years ago and while modeling and unfolds have improved over the years, so has the tendency of fewer and fewer folks to offer their files for free to others.

If you would like a different file made more to your specifications, you are more than likely going tonhave to pay for it or commission it.

I'm sorry our free files are not up to your standards, but please understand and respect that every file offered for free in The Armory is a file that a member here made and generously donated free of charge for anyone in the community to use, so, calling them "crap" is kind of insulting to the hard work of a dedicated volunteer who was just trying to contribute to the community.

Also understand that many of the Reach files especially were made and released over 10 years ago and while modeling and unfolds have improved over the years, so has the tendency of fewer and fewer folks to offer their files for free to others.

If you would like a different file made more to your specifications, you are more than likely going tonhave to pay for it or commission it.
im sorry, it wasnt my intention to insult anyone, and it was just a very poor choice of words, i didnt mean to say the person put little effort into the making of the files, i just didnt think it was what i was looking for, i apologise if i did insult someone it was not my intention.

Best thing to do for a helmet if it’s outside your skill set, is to just pay someone to make you one, cause helmets can be a very agitating thing to make

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back