MMPR Megazord Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

This thread will be for the Pepakura Files for the MMPR Megazord for people intrested, thanks to a friend of mine Natsume Ryu from the Transcostumers (Transformers Costuming Forums) made the 3D Model for me for all the parts of the suit, and I have been unfolding the files. So far I've gotten the Chest and Back file done. It's currently 78 pages. You will need to downscale it, to do that measure the width of your chest from armpit to armpit then convert the inches over to millimeters enter the number in the width in pepakura, then rearrange the pieces. I have it a little big because I'm going to be making it with stilts for my suit. If you are going to construct it from EVA Foam which I suggest you do assemble as many flat sides as you can such as the top, back and bottom to be able to cut those sections larger than small pieces at a time. Helmet will be up later tonight or tomarrow. As for the teeth design on the chest meausure and cut out triangles for it. It was not put on the 3D model so you will have to scratchbuild the teeth on. Do not repost the files without my permission on other sites, you'll be in trouble with me and the files I have for this will be pulled from the internet. This character is the last set of pepakura files I will make there will be no more.
Megazord Chest and Back

Nintendude, your the man. Always helping others, keep it up man :) This would be something to go to a con in lol

No you cannot call me Zordon, and just so you know I have a horrible sense of humor, and I've been having a really bad day so far.

Nintendude
i noob, in forum yet..so..
can u say me how, i can creat post a new post?(before u say something, im not modeling..) and
it's about power rangers(helmets, guns, swords) and megazords too.
type, i know one game, 'power rangers legends', this game, have for all console(i think -w)
so, resuming, in game have 3 formats file, .sbk, .str and .win, and i cant extract this format, i not understand, what program use..
if someone can help me, i really thank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back