Modelers need for Finepoint Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 037

so some of you have probably seen the thread for Finepoint Games. well we are in need of modelers. We already have Rinoc and Rundown helping and we wan't to see who else would like to help out and make our concepts a reality (technically) lol :cool

then what do you need to be done? right now i thought you were working a on a movie now a game

well everything that can be done for the movie is almost done. due to financial problems i couldn't do live action but nintendude found us some cgi guys to help out. the game spawned when Harvest recruit had the idea and an engine to turn the script into not only a halo game we would like to play but one the community would like to play. then his cpu went down, so we need a new engine at the moment but we're getting models and concept art together. also it helps that if the movie can't be done, atleast the script is used :)

I might be interested though it would be very much appreciated if you could describe the game in some detail. I would rather not read through 60 pages.

I might be interested though it would be very much appreciated if you could describe the game in some detail. I would rather not read through 60 pages.
well the story takes place 9 years after halo 3, revolving around the long top secret Spartan III class IV's. The team in specific is sigma team. It follows them as they fight off rebels and witness the return of the covenant as they try to beat them to the punch by finding what ever forerunner relics lie dormant on the planets that they travel to.

I can i model weapons and some armor
aaaawesome! Harvest told me you were already coming up with ideas for Armor perms? double AAAWESOME! lol

So what kind of modeling do you need? Character, Environment, Vehicular, Weapon, or what? I guess you'll be needing someone to skin & rig and animate as well right?

So what kind of modeling do you need? Character, Environment, Vehicular, Weapon, or what? I guess you'll be needing someone to skin & rig and animate as well right?
yes, well we need all of those lol we have one dude already helping with texturing, rinoc is doing weapons and armor, rundown hasn't started anything yet (to my knowledge)... we have some awesome ideas for vehicles as well as some never before seen (in game form any way) locations :)

I could probably help out with some modeling. Haven't done any big or HD models but I can do small things like armor pieces.
I'm also up for some concept drawing.
Lemme know if you need anything drawn up

I could probably help out with some modeling. Haven't done any big or HD models but I can do small things like armor pieces.
I'm also up for some concept drawing.
Lemme know if you need anything drawn up
so you want to be a part of the official team? if so tell me and i'll tell yah where to sign up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back