Modified airsoft P99 to Halo 1 Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wannna real flying Banshee! :roll:

and a pony

No wait all of this!

GI_enfarcer_magscan_web.jpg

link is like the Santa Clause of halo gear, he's got asked for just about everything ;-)

:gun5: Still I'd shell out some cash for either of the weapons

Dude i have that exact airsoft gunn and everything. I have gotta make that then. What did u use for the details and molded stuff?? Epoxy right?

Dreg said:
Dude i have that exact airsoft gunn and everything. I have gotta make that then. What did u use for the details and molded stuff?? Epoxy right?

yeah, lots of epoxy plus whatever plastic scrap I had from cutting up the gun. The key to making mine work though was slotting the hood slightly into the scope to lock it and keep it steady so it would cock back game style

I really need to do it over again with an electric automatic version if I can find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not going to be as easy but definitely do-able. You have to have the extended magazine though or the weapon will look very disproportionate.

Good luck.

I'm working on a general conversion kit now that can be used on any run of the mill P99. They will be for sale. It doesn't need the extended mag, rail hood attachment etc. I'm still making the prototypes. But it won't be ready for awhile.

I'll make a new thread for it soon when I'm a little further along. I'll also do custom comissions if anyone is really interested. PM me for details.

link- I know that a conversion kit was your idea. Props to a master propmaker :bow: I hope I'm not stepping on your toes, I just realized that a set kit would be much more effective than me sculpting each one I made.

So like, you would mould just the pieces needed like the scope and such? Or just include materials needed with instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back