Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
This originated from some dude on:

http://www.thefinalfight.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=524

http://www.mjolnirarmor.com/SPI/SCANS/

Weapons

Magnum - The Magnum is much improved since Halo 2, dishing out slower, more punishing shots. But it's still not back to Halo 1 strength, as the clip currently carries just eight rounds and you can't zoom in. Still a nice, precise choice for dual-wield combos.

magnum.jpg

Energy Sword - The infamous Sword gets two tweaks aimed at balancing its overwhelming power. One change is a brief weapon-switch delay. The second adjustment is more controversial: the Energy Sword now has an ammo meter that depletes with each attack, which keeps players from hoarding it indefinitely.
sword.jpg

Vehicles

Wraith - The lumbering Covenant Wraith returns with a new player-operated secondary turret. It's helpful for driving off boarding attempts.
wraith.jpg

Brute Chopper - This ugly, jagged Brute Chopper looks like something Firefly's Reavers might drive into battle. Its twin cannons nad heavy, blade-like chassis can pulverize lesser vehicles in a nanosecond.
brutechopper.jpg

Equipment

Radar Jammer -
Hurl this item into a fight and watch as chaos and confusion engulf friend and foe alike. The jammer scrambles the radar of all nearby players and triggers disco-like light flashes to further disorient your prey.

radarjammer.jpg

Maps

Shrine - A UNSC battle cruiser looms menacingly over Shrine's sprawling sand dunes. Shrine is the largest map ever to appear in a Halo game, so Bungie put a key emphasis on vehicle-on-vehicle combat. Shrine has few ties to older Halo 2 maps, but its massive size recalls Relic.
shrine.jpg

shrine2.jpg

Epitaph -
Epitaph is an arcane Forerunner cathedral-like structure that towers above the surrounding wasteland. The central killing floor is crisscrossed with elevated walkways, exterior hallways, and lifts. It's a spiritual successor to Halo 2 maps like Colossus, Gemini, and Midship.

epitaph.jpg

epitaph2.jpg

epitaph3.jpg

Last Resort - Zanzibar, one of Halo 2's most beloved maps, has been rebuilt and rechristened Last Resort for Halo 3. This industrial site is almost twice as big, with a less cluttered internal layout and more paths into the flag room.

Secret Map - Bungie sneakily sent us two mysterious concept paintings labeled only as "Work in Progress Map." We see the icey motif and pray for a new Lockout, but only Bungie knows the truth.

mysterylevel.jpg

Customization

Create a Spartan:

Tired of staring at Master Chief's ugly mug? Halo 3's online mode offers new armor permutations that allow players to customize their personas from head to toe. Will the Covenant Elite player models be eligible for similar upgrades? Only Bungie knows.

custom.jpg

custom1.jpg

custom2.jpg

custom3.jpg

custom4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I complete knew the SPI's were coming but the new costomazation is ganna be amazing, and will be epic for crafting new armors. I cant wait.

OH MY GOD!

That armor is SOOOO cool!

Thanks for the all points bulletin Adam... THIS IS HUGE!

:wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :wowie: :wowie:

Encryption Code: Red

Public Key: NO FILE: SEE CLASIFICATION

To: All UNSC Ships

Subject: OPERATION MJOLNIR

Classification:EYES ONLY TOP SECRET (SECTION III X-RAY DIRECTIVE)

/file extraction-reconstitution complete/

/start file/

SPI Armor?!? We get SPI Armor in Halo 3? I need to go update my blog!

/end file/

/scramble-destruction process enabled/

Imagine the ENDLESS options for Mjolnir costumes this will establish!

We'd better get crackin.... theres a lot of work to do. :mrgreen:

All this is taken from the latest issue of Gamepro magazine.

The scans are low-quality, and not mine, I found all of this info from various other places on the net.

It's possible that this will become common knowledge very shortly. Bt there are higher res images out there too.

Sean Bradley said:
All this is taken from the latest issue of Gamepro magazine.

The scans are low-quality, and not mine, I found all of this info from various other places on the net.

It's possible that this will become common knowledge very shortly. Bt there are higher res images out there too.

Yeah I can't wait. :hyper:

i didn't find any of this stuff.. HOwever, I do need those high resolution images STAT!!!

That's an amazing find Adam. Can't wait to got to Borders!!That Spi looks sick and could also help identify teams (Spis vs MJOLNIRs) instead of Rrd v Blue. The pistol/magnum, I can't wait for. Now I do hope that The Energy sword can have a lot of energy. I mean it is a power weapon. lol ;-) But great find Adam

Now we'll really have a good reference to make SPI armor with. What's that third one? Looks like something made from the old H2 concept sketches. I might attempt that once I get some better scans.

Adam said:
i didn't find any of this stuff.. HOwever, I do need those high resolution images STAT!!!

I second this, and think we should get a spartan squad on finding them ASAP

Oh, I should correct that earlier message...

I wrote:
Bt there are higher res images out there too.

Umm that was a typo that I'm sure you thought meant 'But theres images out there" .... It was supposed to be " Bet theres images out there"

Still I think that somebody's got to have them.... If that article is releasing soon, there should be better scans available. Regardless, I'll be going to Borders and Barnes & Noble tonight...

thats not spi. not a chance. unless its SPI mkII. the SPI helmet bulges out around the sites, creating a "lump" at the top. im gunna get that issue of gamepro to find other reasons its ot SPI.

4a5b4dcdc8.jpg

88b529d3c8.jpg

b06e92a2fe.jpg

6b4aa30721.jpg

d1f9707ecf.jpg

9de191d6ac.jpg

71c345b48b.jpg

0ac7326aa3.jpg

Bow down to your awesome webmaster ;-)

Cobra, Intruder, Ninja and Regulator seem to be new armour types available for Spartan use in multiplayer, with the standard default Mjolnir selectable of course too. What’s interesting is that seperate armour parts are listed for each of these new types also. Helmet, left and right shoulders, and body are all listed seperately suggesting players will be able to mix and match parts essentially building their own Spartan. This has been semi-hinted at before and Spartans with different coloured shoulder plates and helmets were spotted in the last Bungie released Vidoc.

It doesn’t end with Spartan models types though as similar listings are included for Elite use. Fewer options than the Chief, Elite players are offered the choice of new Predator or Raptor types, or the standard default.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back