Morphen's Odst Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morphen Jar

Jr Member
Hey yo,

Ya hi everybody, I've basicly been lurking here for the past year or so. Been working on an ODST suit in that time, finally was able to finish the helmet. Thinking about molding if anyone's interested. Not sure what to really say but here ya go:

Oh and a Bowie Knife me a buddy made for fun.

p1010027tl.jpg

p1010028ni.jpg

p1010029fd.jpg

p1010030.jpg

p1010032q.jpg

p1010033b.jpg

Oh my god, she's beautiful. Great job!! I also love the industrial steel-like weathering on it. Grade A job sir.

dmastachief said:
nice alot better than mine

Underdogg13 said:
Oh my god, she's beautiful. Great job!! I also love the industrial steel-like weathering on it. Grade A job sir.

Thanks guys. :)

taM said:
Looks goooood! How long did it take to make?

Well overall I think it took about somewhere near 60 to 80 hours to do working on it on and off since about november.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greenghost said:
That is a beautiful piece of work. Really like the weathering on it.

Halo_1 said:
Nice work! Since Novemeber? Now that's commitment, and it shows. Thanks for sharing.

I wouldn't really call it commitment, more like laziness. And it wasn't just the helmet being worked on, the chest prices are pretty much done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post, but the mold is done. Unfortunately I have to wait for plastic because in broke open while shipping. :/

p1010060w.jpg

p1010061b.jpg

Lookin' nice. Like the weathering a lot.

Me, I plan on dying my fiberglass grey or silver to make the parts. Then, I'll spray it black. That way, any scratches I incur will just weather the armor. :)

Make the rest of it this quality and you'll have a fine suit, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back