Mostly finished Master chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Producing them is a problem for a couple of reasons. First off I'm not the guy actually casting them and second that could get me into a bit of copyright trouble. I would love to produce these and sell them to everyone though it's just I can't. The scale is not exactly right as the chief is only nearly 13 inches, which makes him something like 6'5, 6'6. If I stretched the height in his legs to much he would really seem out of proportion so I did what I could but yeah he's a little small. Thanks for all the positive feedback.

Sorry to hear that again callous, but this a such an amazing accomplishment. It just really show what a dedication and appreciation you have for the subject matter that you'd do it for yourself with no intentions of manufacturing. It's just beautiful, and will make an impressive piece in your portfolio.

Congrats on this, and hope to see more of this kind of work..

:bow:

Yeah man, Sean summed it up perfectly. Even if you never get to sell this beauty, thank you so much for sharing him with us. The time and skill put into this is mind-blowing. Congrats on your accomplishment and I can't wait to see more!

:shifty ninja:

If only legal issues were the only thing preventing this... But Callous previously made it clear that there are other issues that prevent making castings of this 1/6 scale armor.

Callous wrote:
sadly however I really don't know that they can be cast. Mold making and casting armor is a very difficult process believe me I've tried.

For anyone who hasn't seen Callous' other amazing 1/6 scale custom work, looks here:
http://mjolnirarmor.com/forums/viewtopic.p...ale&start=0

Last edited by a moderator:
here's some more pics comparing the MC to my marines. Note I re-did the visor using gold foil. Still not perfect buy getting warmer.
halochiefcomp1.jpg

halochiefcomp2.jpg

halochic1.jpg

halochic2.jpg

I've started several marines but they are all still in progress.

Thats the most amazing custom 12 figure I've ever seen....

The visor looks much better, and seeing those two side by side is just soo impressive.

Thanks callous.

:bow:

Terrific work.... I'm very impressed. I work in large scale and its hard... I cant even begin to think how hard it is to make small stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back