Motocross Helmet to MC helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats just the basics i took those foam blocks off and am going to use cardboard and foam togehter to make the halmet then im going to fiberglass it so in the end i WILL look like cheifs

I think from pepakura is the best and cheapest without ruining a good working helmet.

You get the right shape, more details, and it wont look larger, those who use bike/moto helmets get chief helmets that look good, but too big because of the inch/2 inch of the original helmet.

The end product will probably look like someone who took a Master Chief helmet and tried to turn it into a MX helmet. Give pepakura a try instead. I think you'll get a better result.

No matter what you do, that helmet will never be the same shape as the chief's, unless you spend tons of money on bondo body filler.

dude dont use paper mache or howver u spell it i used plasted wrap much better i made mine with paintball mask and wireform at school its getin me 3 100s>:p anyways i find plasterwrap better cause it drys hard smooth and sticks well to anything i will post pic in like 2 days after paint is done

yea i had tht prob the first time..im just gonna give it up n do a pepakura suit i already have my first helmet done but its too small so its time 4 a rescale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back