Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
For the past three years the MidWest Regiment has coordinated an appearance with the Florence Freedom professional baseball team. We have been invited back once again for their "Video Game Night" this year on August 12. In order to better facilitate and coordinate with our members from multiple Regiments, as this events sits on the border between MidWest and Southern and members from both have participated in the past, this thread will serve as the primary hub for communication, and only those members posting in this thread will be considered as officially signed up to participate.

Event Name: Florence Freedom Video Game Night
Date: August 12, 2017
Time: Gates open at 5 PM. We will need to be there in time to get suited up before then.
Location: UC Health Stadium, 7950 Freedom Way, Florence. KY 41042.

Please provide me with your full name (you may PM if you do not feel comfortable posting it publically) and the number of Tickets you require for any Family attending with you.

We will greeting fans as they entered the Stadium, and will be available for pictures and meet and greet opportunities during the game on the concourse, and will participate in some of the on field activities and games.

In previous years the Freedom have been able to provide a limited number of Hotel rooms for our members traveling from out of state, and have provided our members with food during and after the game. Of course until my contact gets back to me with more information and details there is no guarantee these items will be offered again this year.

This thread will be updated as more information becomes available.

Here are some epicures from previous year's games:
405th Midwest Regiment - Halo Costumes and Props

Last edited:
I need to get some sign ups soon or I will have to tell the event hosts that the 405th can not assist them.

Samuel Wood

Ready and willing, the only costume I have at the moment is a spartan set.

Update: so we just lost a guy at my work and my presence is manditory for the 12th unfortunately. If I can swing out of it I will and promptly report my progress but it is unlikely.

Last edited:
Right now only myself and MajWood have signed up.

First post has been updated with the start time. Gates are scheduled to open to the public at 5 PM. So, we will need to arrive earlier to be suited up before then.

Additionally I will need full names (You can PM if you do not feel comfortable posting it publically) and the number of tickets you need for anyone you are bringing with you.

I will unfortunately be detained for work on the 12th because we had a worker leave and my schedule is pretty set in stone until 7pm. I'll still show up if it's okay but I'm stuck until then

I will unfortunately be detained for work on the 12th because we had a worker leave and my schedule is pretty set in stone until 7pm. I'll still show up if it's okay but I'm stuck until then

Sam, in the past the games have wrapped around 8:30 or so. If you think you can arrive and get suited up to hang out for a while before the event wraps up, I will put you on the list.

Sam, in the past the games have wrapped around 8:30 or so. If you think you can arrive and get suited up to hang out for a while before the event wraps up, I will put you on the list.

My work is just down the road a ways so I can take my gear with me and be there in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back