Muzzle flashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry for double post......i was thinking if anyone could send me thir clips via email, of you pretending to throw a grenade or.......shooting a gun i could string them all together and make a huge war scene! or i could use it to advertise the site on youtube.......like i was gonna do before. its entierly up to you guys the more footage i recive the more i can do!

and i now have exit wounds so i can make blood splatter all over the place!

can anyone get me a link to smoe downloadable battle rifle sfx ive been looknig form days now........i dont care if theire illegail i need them bad!!..... ive been creating a new 1 where there 3 simontaneous muzzle flashed from 1 shot and shell ejection.....but id doesent sound right unles it get some battle rifle sfx! unless i record them on my xbox? but the wont be crisp then...........

I have utterly no idea what you are talking about....

Seriously, slow down and explain what you are asking for.

:hyper:

smilie120 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7HOo4Xppbk

has anyone else tried to do this before tell me what you think of the vid ;-) ........

VERY nice! The effect looks damn good!

I've tried this before many times in ghetto, mobster, and other movies involving guns, but I have yet to find a program I like to do it all in. I've been through hundreds of programs and yet to find one I really like.

Anyway, the vid is awesome!

Much Love

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great. go to best buy, purchase a sound effect cd for $10

you might want to use "real" light in combination with the effects, but I say they look WONDERFUL. I wanna see more work from you.

GDan I officialy LOVE you! thanx for the comments guys ;-) im planning on making a movie but i have to get more footage in better lighting! il definatley post it when im done!.....o w8 i though that was sfx :$ops: sorry...well i dont need BR mussle flashes i simply combined 3 together... and im working on shell ejection.....update soon!

instead of just making it like a few sparks, add this,
like1 inch away from the tip off the barrel like 6 slim to fat to slim lines all at once around the barrel that would look sick
ill post pics in a minute

broken_muzzle_flash.jpg

like those except a little shorter.
and the battle rifle is supposed to be a 3 round burst not single shot.
this just my opinion do whatever you want

edited.... I'm just getting rid of what i said before since I don't want to just feed the fight between me and silvercookie. sorry...

silvercookie said:
instead of just making it like a few sparks, add this,
like1 inch away from the tip off the barrel like 6 slim to fat to slim lines all at once around the barrel that would look sick
ill post pics in a minute

broken_muzzle_flash.jpg

like those except a little shorter.
and the battle rifle is supposed to be a 3 round burst not single shot.
this just my opinion do whatever you want

yes that was experimental though now, i have strung 3 muzzle flashes together....added lighting and im working on decent shell ejection....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back