my 1st armour....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, im still resining mine, but after the first coat, it nearly doubled the strength, and considering that strength is adde to every joint and peice, it ends up being much more durable and wont bend around anymore

ok i added a visor to my helm and if im lucky ill be getting some resin for it...and maybe fiberglass...is there tut on how to do the fiberglass stuff?

PHTO0006.jpg

and

PHTO0005.jpg

is that visor red???? and yes there are tutorials on it, they are pinned under construction and then under pepakura

ohaple said:
is that visor red???? and yes there are tutorials on it, they are pinned under construction and then under pepakura

yes it is red..:) lol its temporary until i get an orange sharpie...and even then the orange is temp until i get the mirror-gold visor.....
and ty for for that ill look real now...

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
This is a serious project, not a preschool 5 minute pep job. This armor takes a month and a half to build, cost over 100 dollars in materials, and cant be dont cheap and quick like you think.

i suggest using resin, fiberglass, and then spray painting it.
not entirely true...... mine will cost about £20.00 to make....... And it wont be one of those cheep crappy ones.
Dude if you want to make proper armor. i would save up.... use what you have. and try your best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back