My Adventures In Pep . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs McClane

Well, decided I'd toss out a thread where I could put the majority of my noobish pep builds. My very first pep build was this Army Of Two Mask:

aotworn.jpg

You can find that post here.

The second is this Ironman face plate that I finished today. I believe it's a dungbeetle build but I couldn't find any names on it. Anyway, it's part of a full helmet though I don't know that I'll build the whole thing due to space issues.

imfaceplate.jpg

I will however resin this and for the first time bondo a pep. I'm thinking of simply doing bits and pieces from different superheros to make a trophy shelf in the "man cave." Now I'm curious as to whether or not there's a build for Thor's hammer floating around out there . . .

Riggs McClane said:
Well, decided I'd toss out a thread where I could put the majority of my noobish pep builds. My very first pep build was this Army Of Two Mask:

aotworn.jpg

You can find that post here.

The second is this Ironman face plate that I finished today. I believe it's a dungbeetle build but I couldn't find any names on it. Anyway, it's part of a full helmet though I don't know that I'll build the whole thing due to space issues.

imfaceplate.jpg

I will however resin this and for the first time bondo a pep. I'm thinking of simply doing bits and pieces from different superheros to make a trophy shelf in the "man cave." Now I'm curious as to whether or not there's a build for Thor's hammer floating around out there . . .

Nice pep work there, in answer to your curiosity on the Thor Hammer there is one out on the internet somewhere I think on the Papercraft Museum but it's in PDF

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back