my AR is on the legendary disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

link4044

Sr Member
yes my AR is on legendary......the camra showed it when it was on the ower of HBO website computer they said a few things then went on
if you looks closely you can see Link4044 in the corner :lol:

SPARTAN-033 said:
im also sure that seans armor is on the disk too i watched it tonight and i seen him in the HBO part

Really???

o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! Congrats, Link! You definately deserve the recognition! :D

I haven't viewed the extras discs myself, so some pics here would be good... ;)

This is my sad face. :cry:

Just kiddin... It would have been cool, but I didn't get my hopes up.

Congrats Link... Getting something in the game discs is surely one of the greatest honors in our field...

well its better i got somewhere...spike tv and g4 never did get back with me like they said :cautious:

IT is i just saw it YESeterday KUDOS link!
Your AR was DEAD ON!

yay its when they inteview Jen taylor (voice of cortana "Cortana Chronicles" and she didnt know what AR5 ment XD)

Again COngrats Link :)

since people are askin for some pics i put em up here
all u all have to do is go to www.eastcoastpropers.com like in his signature

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>
sgsdfg.jpg
</div>

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>
nar6.jpg
</div>

nar5.jpg
</div>

nar4.jpg
</div>

nar3.jpg
</div>

nar2.jpg
</div>

nar12.jpg
</div>

nar10.jpg
</div>

ar.jpg
</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back