My Armor - Full Size Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Armor is slush casted from urethane. I modified the chest piece slightly, because the original was beat to death. It is based on a cast of the German statue from corpseguy.

The helmet is a BlueRealm helmet, which is what makes the suit so nice!

It is about 95% done, and the weapon should be done by next weekend.

9120dbe9a5.jpg

l_d83d6368e68a84dca30c137b8c9a89dd.jpg

7e9ab034a6.jpg

I'll show you how this weapon thing works later on. And who helped make it happen.

OMFG!

Adam thats utterly amazing. Thanks for posting these images..

Wait... Blue sold you a helmet? Is the embargo over?

I don't think it is lifted yet, but probably pretty soon. I think he might want to wait until his stuff is done, but he'll have to speak for himself I guess.

nice, no offecne but it lookks a little big, or your tall or something. it is just somethink looks puffy about it. oh well it looks awsome either way

Adam.

i gotta say.

you did an amazingly good job . considering what happend to the armour you have readdy done a good job on them all!

nice work man!

Damien said:
nice, no offecne but it lookks a little big, or your tall or something. it is just somethink looks puffy about it. oh well it looks awsome either way

no offense taken. Things evolve. Nightmare armor was quite "puffy" but still had a masterful sense of awe associated with it:

nightmare-halo-armor-master-chief-costume-_2.jpg

But I like how it turned out, and I'll like it just fine until BlueRealm reveals his :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek Sweet Mother Of Corta!!! :eek

Adam thats the best looking suite ever! Yes even better the NAS armor!! The Blueream helmet really finish the suite!!

But to be honest, the undersuite is putting the suite down. I don't remember who had made the spidy suite, but there where attachment to the undersuite. Maybe its is a idea.

But still its the best looking suite ever!

yeah, still working on the undersuit. A seamstress is helping me make it look real good.

That will come later, as will the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back