Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT was uncalled for.

Spartan343 said:
Man, you one scary looking kid. Probably something from " The Hills have eyes " blah you nasty trash

Last edited by a moderator:
That was pretty vicious, 343. I don't know why some people on here are intent on treating it like 4Chan, but we are all gathered under a single interest. Recreating and living the Halo Universe to a reasonable degree. We build the armor, we show the armor, and we critique the armor. Some times we poke fun at one another, but it's in a friendly manner. It's been posted in multiple areas, but apparently more need to be posted in to get the message through. Stop. The. Fighting. I'm not trying to attack you as an individual, but the action. There is too much fighting now a days, and a peaceful area is hard to find. We all need to strive at making this forum site that friendly place. If friendly isn't within a member's nature, then I think that member should learn friendliness, or perhaps consider a new forum to post in.

Spartan343 said:
Man, you one scary looking kid. Probably something from " The Hills have eyes " blah you nasty trash
hey every1 lets go make fun of em cuze both my parents are dead and i live with my grandmother! yay lets laugh at him. stop being mean to me.

Phathat12 said:
hey every1 lets go make fun of em cuze both my parents are dead and i live with my grandmother! yay lets laugh at him. stop being mean to me.

you serious?

if yes, sorry to hear about the parents

hang on im real confused here.
is he your bro you just said you were being made fun of.
and why are you being so mean 343?

:$fftopic: Yes very off topic, no offense but I don’t care about your life story. Spartan343 this is not 4chan, we make armor and help each other, we give constructive criticism and complements. All I'm here for is armor making so lets get back to the good stuff.

The armor looks all right; you might want to read up on painting techniques. I think that a better paint job would do wonders. Keep up the good work.
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back