my armor wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

level221

so saw all u guys putting your vids on line so i just want to should u what iv done so for all u people that want to give up just hang in there and take your time ull be very happy when u are done so good luck to all and for those with there suit done help the under class and give a hand i now its on this site but come on the 25 th is just around the block and i think every one wants to go ass the mc hey my be we will all be in the news and make this site become even more great so thanks if any comments and sorry for the bad vid this is all i have i can do it again but it will only be in black and white so if u want let me know and ill show off my odst suit as well. well good luck to all and o.d.s.t sighing off

there the vid
ps what colar should i make the suit i was thinking of metalic black or metalic blue or green thanks

Fixed your embed.

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
level221 said:
so saw all u guys putting your vids on line so i just want to should u what iv done so for all u people that want to give up just hang in there and take your time ull be very happy when u are done so good luck to all and for those with there suit done help the under class and give a hand i now its on this site but come on the 25 th is just around the block and i think every one wants to go ass the mc hey my be we will all be in the news and make this site become even more great so thanks if any comments and sorry for the bad vid this is all i have i can do it again but it will only be in black and white so if u want let me know and ill show off my odst suit as well. well good luck to all and o.d.s.t sighing off

there the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6iV7A9FsPs

ps what colar should i make the suit i was thinking of metalic black or metalic blue or green thanks
No offence but you moved your arm to much but i loved it pepakura?

Everyone on here goes for solid colors. Be creative, put a base color on and add flames going up the arms, legs, and helmet. If you have the money, try painting it a pearlesent color. (half-baked idea, no idea if that would actually work.)

P.S.
Nice armor, fits you perfectly.

Undercoat with with Duplicolor Mirage green/silver, then overcoat with a fine layer of matte brown, then a layer of metallic green and lastly, several layers of clearcoat. That would look interesting.

Your armor looks sick!!! As far as color goes.. Well what color is your armor in the game? That usually reflects your preference and personality so my suggestion would be to make it match that.

I myself have decided to now begin my project. I have been putting it off for 2 years, but now with Halo 3 out, I have found my motivation. It’s just tough to get started.

How did you come up with your body armor and design, what kind of materials did you use?

Mickson said:
Everyone on here goes for solid colors. Be creative, put a base color on and add flames going up the arms, legs, and helmet. If you have the money, try painting it a pearlesent color. (half-baked idea, no idea if that would actually work.)

P.S.
Nice armor, fits you perfectly.

flames would be lame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back