My armour Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most things have no paint, infact. Pretty much EVERYTHING has no paint.

I have finished my armour (100% no pepakura) for my Mark VI kind MarkV thing. (no paint)

I finished my odst helmet (almost) (base paint done)

I will work on a full ODST suit SOON. . .

Elite torso done. (no paint)

Will make samus suit when I get round to it. . .

Working on a new RED with WHITE stripe MarkVI Armour. (chest done and helmet but needs paint job)

Then a Halo 3 Helmet when I have finished everything. . .

You NEED pictures.
Do you have a camera? Web cam? Camera Phone? Video Camera? Anything?
You NEED pics, or else these are about the only posts you'll get.

yes, really, whats there to talk about when you have no idea what it looks like, its like buying a poster from the internet when it says "Picture Unavailable"

This is my armour I'm workin on.

Top left hayabusa. (no top)

Right bottom weapons. MA5C, SMG, etc

Top right: ODST helmet, Mark V, underneath: Future elite. (base)

helmet needs some work but the back side seems good the front needs some fixing and the top also the sides seem a bit small and i mean the part where u can stick lights into.

hope that helps so u can fix ur helm.

Looks ok for cardboard. I would suggest using pepakura though. If you aren't because your parents won't let you use fiberglass, then you can ust AoBfrost's hot glue strengthening method.

ojrtega said:
helmet needs some work but the back side seems good the front needs some fixing and the top also the sides seem a bit small and i mean the part where u can stick lights into.

hope that helps so u can fix ur helm.

Yeah the top will get paper mache so it's more circular. The side bits I'll go over to make bigger.

Keep checking weekly for more pics. This is the armour which I'll paint Red and white. And remember I only did this three days and all I need is the boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
ojrtega said:
u have fore arms and crotch thigh and calf pieces??? or glove parts?

Yep I'll post them as soon as I can. The thighs though do not have the ful detail yet but they are pretty much ready.

ojrtega said:
but thats good progress for just 3 days.

Yeah I'm pretty proud of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your parents wont let you use fiberglass, there are a few safe non-toxic alternatives, you can get a product called sculptamold (there is a guy on this board that was using it to do a recon lid), its essentially a paper fiber reinforced gypsum mixture completely harmless, or you could try wood maché (fine wood dust with a water activated glue), there is a chap that made a stunning full size replica alien head with it, I cant find the link at the moment though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back