My Armour Progress Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out page 1 for the things

also this week im goign to my dads house.... for a week.... its boring there most of the time... that's why im printing out a ton of pep....

Looks like you are off to a good start! Definitely further along than I am. Keep it up and you'll have armor to be proud of!

tlither said:
Looks like you are off to a good start! Definitely further along than I am. Keep it up and you'll have armor to be proud of!

Looks awesome, i would love to see more paint on it..
But, What on earth happened to the top of the back piece o_O do you have any special plans for it?

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
finnish: the reason for the hole in it is because i put it in back wards so i need to re build that part and put it back in

j-kling: i scrapped d4fl's helm because on my first coat of resin i kinda dumped it on so there were globs of resin here and there and plus i finished it and it broke...

Dude, you rrrreeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy need to sand that stuff more.

Sorry, but it's driving me crazy...

Dude, you rrrreeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy need to sand that stuff more.

Sorry, but it's driving me crazy...

it was sanded really nicely then i resined again because the bondo soaks paint diffrently and i wanted it to be even and it bumbed out also im not going to do another helm ive done 3 different helms this my 4th

its probably a little late for this, but the secondary application of resin, so the paint doesn't soak in?
Dude... Primer. Thats what its for.
yes, feel free to punch me.

grunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they might not be that awsome but it's new noone i have seen has made one...but if you wont to wear it you might need sergary to be that short?

actually someone has done a grunt its not done and i know its around here somewhere if you look for it

grunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they might not be that awsome but it's new noone i have seen has made one...but if you wont to wear it you might need sergary to be that short?

actually grunts are 5 ft chief is just so tall that they look like 3 ft

its probably a little late for this, but the secondary application of resin, so the paint doesn't soak in?
Dude... Primer. Thats what its for.
yes, feel free to punch me.
meh. live and let learn....

master chief403 said:
Wha? And grunts are actually 5 feet tall.

And the helm looks pretty good DMC.

okay any ways i thought this thread was dead... and i was going to let it die, i was going to keep my Armour progress a secret and show the finished costume but... i cant take it anymore... i have a completely new shade of paint, new wearing technique and new pieces of the Armour
and here are the pics

oh and I've made my decision from the poll im going to make...both of them at the same time!!!

my helmet from the front (flash)
DSCN0796.jpg

my helmet from the side no flash my beautiful painting technique :cry: its beautiful
DSCN0797.jpg

my chest with my painting
DSCN0798.jpg

closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSCN0799.jpg

my thigh (not done i ran out of spray paint...)
DSCN0804-1.jpg

my shin front view
DSCN0800.jpg

shin battle damage
DSCN0802-1.jpg

all my Armour
DSCN0795.jpg

my hayabusa helm (not done)
DSCN0793.jpg

DSCN0803-1.jpg

by the way the damage marks are suppose to be plasma burns also i wont tell you how to do it right now.... hhehehhehehehehe mwhahahhaahhahaahhah!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back