My Army of Two Project! FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, looks awesome, my only problem is the mouth should extend to the left side more (facing mask). And the nose looks a bit askew.

But great job altogether!

I want salem's mask :\

mowhawkman said:
very nice!
question. Whats the materials you use to do the mold ? and where do you get it?

LastSpartan said:
Rebound 25

Available at smooth on.

But there's someone selling it at Laval, I'll send you his coordinates.

"New Pics!"

Yeah its Rebound 25 from Smooth On, Shell is made from Plasti-Paste

If anyone has any questions on the mold and stuff just send um my way I will try to answer them as best I can, before you ask any though you should check out Adams cool OSDT mold video, I know it answered alot of questions I had about mold making in general before I even attempted one.

Spartan117x said:
Dang, looks awesome, my only problem is the mouth should extend to the left side more (facing mask). And the nose looks a bit askew.

But great job altogether!

I want salem's mask :\

Yeah I am aware of the differences, they reason is because I wanted this mask to be able to function as Salems Mask with little modification without having to do another mold "Mold stuff is expensive yo!" to do that I had to make certain "Libertys" with Rio's Mask

"Update!"

Its Finished! I think it came out pretty well!

Last edited by a moderator:
zeronifty said:
"New Pics!"

Yeah its Rebound 25 from Smooth On, Shell is made from Plasti-Paste

If anyone has any questions on the mold and stuff just send um my way I will try to answer them as best I can, before you ask any though you should check out Adams cool OSDT mold video, I know it answered alot of questions I had about mold making in general before I even attempted one.
Yeah I am aware of the differences, they reason is because I wanted this mask to be able to function as Salems Mask with little modification without having to do another mold "Mold stuff is expensive yo!" to do that I had to make certain "Libertys" with Rio's Mask
"Update!"

Its Finished! I think it came out pretty well!
Looks great! Now make a MC helm you fool! I might buy one! :p

No seriously

Keegan said:
Looks great! Now make a MC helm you fool! I might buy one! :p

No seriously

I already have made one

LastSpartan said:
Do you have pics of the jacket?

No need to make it, the Jackets in the game are the SAS SDU Level4 Tactical Combat Jackets

they make replicas of them for Airsoft ;)

Incredible job, and extremely fast, too. I'm impressed. The only thing is, I think the eyeholes need to be evened out from what I can see. Your left eye looks a little... off to me, and the nose looks a little small. I think that's been said before, though.

Excellent job! You get an A+ in Awesomeness!

zeronifty said:
I already have made one
No need to make it, the Jackets in the game are the SAS SDU Level4 Tactical Combat Jackets

they make replicas of them for Airsoft ;)

Your old helmet burned right?

And for the jacket, I meant the plasti-paste stuff on the mold.

LastSpartan said:
Rebound 25

Available at smooth on.

But there's someone selling it at Laval, I'll send you his coordinates.

thank you

man i heard people saying it was expensive... i didnt think it was that expensive! you sure dont want to screw up !

in my opinion i think you could have angled the eyebrow line abit more to make it look more aggresive, because it looks like your smiling lol :D but it looks good can you try Salem's mask? i want zed flames mauahaha =]

CrAzY CH13F said:
in my opinion i think you could have angled the eyebrow line abit more to make it look more aggresive, because it looks like your smiling lol :D but it looks good can you try Salem's mask? i want zed flames mauahaha =]

Yeah I plan on making a couple of them, Salems is next on the list

dude i looked at that and was like lol crappy job cause idk wat i was thinking and just to compare it to the real in game mask i google imaged it and i was wrong thats AMAZING!

thisismadness2 said:
dude i looked at that and was like lol crappy job cause idk wat i was thinking and just to compare it to the real in game mask i google imaged it and i was wrong thats AMAZING!

Ok...I am not really sure what you said there but thanks?

If anyone wants one of these let me know, I will send them out fully painted for pretty cheap.

I should have some Pics of Salem's Mask come next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back