My CQB helm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN-033 said:
here is my helm its glued and im waiting to get the resin and etc. its going to be epic when its done.
were is the pep file for this give me a link please

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done, so far! It should look really awesome finished. And I agree with Skullcandy; you should do your armour to match the helmet... :cool:

im gonna do rest of armor if helm turns out how i want it to ill even do the chest piece but not the shoulders cause i think they are lame lol

SPARTAN-033 said:
here is my helm its glued and im waiting to get the resin and etc. its going to be epic when its done.

That's looking very nice! what color combination are you going to use in the finish it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh you actually put the top-things on. I didn't. I'm just going to do them w. Bondo.

And watch out for the shoulder plates, they're screwy.

It looks really good, cant wait to see it finished.

On a tangent- does anyone else think the Time Shift Helmet look very similiar to the CQB?

no, but I think it looks like the Haze helmet, that of which looks like the EVA helmet, that of which looks like the SPI helmet...yeah.

im not going to make the CQB shoulders im gonna probly make a different set i dont like the CQB shoulders i think they look kinda dumb imo but in the end its all gonna look really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back