My custom spartan LT48 build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally you want to have pictures before you start a thread. WIP threads with no pictures get closed.

i would start to night but idk how to make the paper hard? or should i wait and do it outa tin

Tin? That doesn't sound like a good idea. Mostly because is going to really hard to shape all the details into it. Its easier to use cardstock and fiberglass. (Thats how you make it hard.) You need to read around the stickies before you start. You have much you still need to know.

Oh, and welcome to the 405th.

Cardstock can be gotten at walmart. You MUST get 110LB cardstock, it's on the package. Once you have pepped it you coat it with fiberglass resin and bondo, and then sand to desired shape and smoothness.

lefttenit

OK pic is up but its shity

I cant see it here for some reason but i look at the picture through the link it had.
post the IMG tag into here it should work. Ill post it in for you.

Picture128.jpg

Looks pretty good so far. That helmet is hard to do, you pulled it off rather nicely

Attachments

• Picture128.jpg
    Picture128.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 199
yea ive been wanting to do it for a long time but never got around to it. i would start to night but idk how to make the paper hard? or should i wait and do it outa tin

thanks man and your stuff is looking good so far, too
btw, to get pics off photobucket all you have to do is copy the pic then paste it on the reply to thread box and post and the pics should be there, that is what i do to get all my pics on
hope this helped and good luck with your stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back