My custom spartan LT48 build

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to restart everything..... my helment is way to small it fits but my armor files arent the same scale as my helment so untill i get a smaller mk4 pep file i cant do anything

for hardening all you need is fiberglass resin, resin cloths and put resin on the inside of the helmet really fast and put the fiberglass cloth on the resin and just put more resin on the cloth. you should aslo resin the outside about 1 or 2 layers of it, then you need bondo body filler you put on the outside and you will need alot for the outside depending on how big and what kind of helmet you are making, if you don't want to do the resin on the inside with the fiberglass coths you could just put rondo( bondo and resin mixed) in the inside, that is what i did. after you get all the bondo done and sanded on the outside you put primer maybe a little more snading because primer will allow you to also see where parts need to be sanded, put like a silver coat of paint on, let it dry, then if you want to do battle damage you could either use vaceline and sand or toothpaste, when you get that on you spray paint the helmet whatever color you want and let it dry for a little bit but right before it is all the way dry you need like an xacto knife to scrape off the vaceline or toothpaste and the silver paint will show and that is how you do the helmets and stuff for hardening and finishing
if you want a video go to the armor related vidoes and look for how to make a helmet from pep to finish
hope this helped :)

-Road Kill

that didnt help at all! lol thats not the problem i mean yait will later so thank you but right now my armor is way to big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back