My custome odst foam armor [wip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

anhtrung

hi every one, :) i love halo odst so,i made one for cosplay fes.
first is the shin,
1962869_559037214192167_1584375557_n.jpg

well, i use kirou 's files and i works really good :)
the torso:
i know it looks !#%^@$%&#! :), because i cound't find larger eva foam
1896754_559037140858841_154852587_n.jpg

hope u guys give me some advises
i'll update soon :)
updated:
1800271_559037094192179_1061130460_n.jpg

ps: this is my first post, i'm really excited
here is the helmet file i used:
http://www.4shared.com/file/rHUpp4l6ce/odst_rockie_helmet.html
well,this file bases on hugholder file, i reunfolded it and if you have problems when using it, pm me:
getout9x@gmail.com

I think its actually looking pretty friggin sweet :)
Keep up the good work. Its nice and clean

so far so good mate! its good to see other people making ODST armor! Welcome to the Helljumpers trooper!

This is looking real good! Foam builds are awesome and quick, but I don't have the skills to make it look nice

yeah,foam make it really fast to build an armour :)
i saw ur post and for me, it's hard to make an amrour with traditional way :(. i can't use bondo and resin :((

Looking great :)
Keep up the good work.
and moWWck, it just take practice :)
im not good with foam really either, but when i built my helmet i got better the farther i progressed into it

quick question dude any advise on making visor, i'm thinking of making a mould then dying clear resin

quick question dude any advise on making visor, i'm thinking of making a mould then dying clear resin

Sorry guys,i have too many exams here to finish my semester.well,i made one visor.but it seems that i'll have to remake it.i used 1mm mica and heat gun to make the visor.then,i placed decal inside.i'll post pic as soon as i can.thank all you guys :)

Not too shabby. I'm always impressed with how some of you can make paper cutouts and foam look like real armor. I don't have the time or patience for all that. I'm having a hard enough time trimming plastic pieces, and they're already in the right shape to start ;) Keep it up (school permitting)!

Not too shabby. I'm always impressed with how some of you can make paper cutouts and foam look like real armor. I don't have the time or patience for all that. I'm having a hard enough time trimming plastic pieces, and they're already in the right shape to start ;) Keep it up (school permitting)!

It doesn't take much time for this.foam armor and event pep template for foam is not very complicate.when the ma5c pep file takes 25 pages with incredible small details,it takes 3 pagEs to foam instead.but it won't be awesome like traditional way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back