My Dremel Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing beats the Multi-Pro with a flex-shaft

I absolutely agree... I've been working in fields that use these tools for more than 15 years, and nothing beats an adjustable speed MultiPro with the flex shaft. :Steve:

It's funny how how people here always overreact when I tell a cautionary tale... suddenly you're all 'hospital bills and call 911!'

Nothing in life comes without risk. The key point to remember when you're using these kinds of tools is to be cautious, alert, and not to let your guard down. Mishaps happen when you get to casual with these machines and forget that you're just as vulnerable as everyone else.

I've never seen a shop accident that wasn't caused by lack of caution and respect for the tools.

I've used a Dremel for more than 15 years, and I still have all my fingers... in fact I've never had any accidents, save for a nick or scratch here and there.

Just be careful when you use these tools, and you'll be fine. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah since you mensioned that ive never seen any 1 get hurt other than for lack of caution.

last year a kid in my shop class got part of his finger chopped off, but he wasnt being verry cautious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back