my fallout new vegas helmet project

Status
Not open for further replies.
P9130565-small.jpg
P9130568-small.jpg

ok there are some updated pics! lol not sure I like the swat helmet.... and yes I still have to make the side piece as for the back I'm just going to wear a racing head sock as no one is really going to stare at the back of your head once the trench coat is on lol

Molded white model is special for paladin? ;) The place in front of mouth may be used for radio-block. With red devil's eyes will be looks very very cool! :)

been trying to light the eyes on a helmet....it kind of works lol. Can't figure out why the one eye is so bright...and orange? thought it was the led's so bought new ones and tried again but it's still the same
P9140581.JPG
P9140583%20copy.JPG
P9170588%20copy.JPG
P9170589%20copy.jpg

I've been so looking forward to seeing one of these pop up on 405th, and I must say you've done an incredible job so far!

-Phi

It looks great with the led's. But will look even better when you fix up the lights. I am kind of new to working with led's but maybe the more orange side is getting more power than the other side. I couldn't see any resistors hooked up to the led's in the pics so maybe adding some would even out the power and fix the color?

ya I made the face plate and air cleaner from scratch, although I made a pep file for the rest.
currently selling copies if anyone wants one

your not paying for a pep I sculpted it from scratch! as for the helmet and side light bar yes I made a 3d model and converted it into a pep I did it just to make the first one, I then fibreglassed it and sanded it and made the mould off of it. So your not paying for a pep file. Even if I was selling a pep witch I am not! you don't think I deserve to be payed for my hard work? Not that it took me allot of time to make but I am slightly offended by that! If all you want is a pep for the helmet and side light I will give it to you for free just ask nicely. sorry for the rant, I did not mean to offend its been a long day.

Could you pm me with the price of one of these casts? Would they include the helmet or just the mask?

EDIT: Also, when I first saw the trailers with this guy in them, I immediately thought "EL wire", maybe that would work better than trying to bend the light of two L.E.D.s around a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back