My Fallout3 T46-d Power Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so much that papercraft is a pain, although sometimes it can be lol. Im using your files too roadwarrior lol. I run them through pep designer and rearranged the pieces slightly to fit them for australian standard A4 size paper. Using 200 Gsm paper for it too. I like your files they are easy to follow. Cheers for that by the way.

I have made quite a bit of progress. But unable to upload pictures at the moment unfortunately. I have a thigh piece and an arm piece. The thigh piece has a coat of resin on it. But may be too big. I need to complete more to see size comparisons between the components. The pictures will be uploaded as soon as i can.

Finally got a couple of pictures to put up. Building the belly section here...
WP_000038.jpg

WP_000039.jpg

WP_000040.jpg

getting there slowly but things are starting to normalize for me again so I can focus on my paper-craft again. Just wondering if anyone else is dressing up for Halloween parties, but im going dressed as a 14th century foot knight with full 14Guage steel armour. We are all meeting at a mates place then walking to the closest pub for drinks. This is either going to be absolutely hilarious or the TRG (Tactical Response Group0 boys are gonna throw us out...... But something for the kids to giggle at if i ever have any ROFL

Ok pretty much got an arm pepped the left one i think. Going to resin it this weekend maybe earlier. Couldnt upload any pics last weekend so I will upload a bunch next time.

Dude, 14 ga armour, do you fight in the Kingdom of Lochac? That's heavy fighting armour. The TRG guys will have a tough time throwing you anywhere, the local riot squad used to train with our heavy fighters in armour, just so they could train against people and not have to worry about hurting anyone.

Noone around where I live does the same thing. Just because of the high cost of living around here, not too many people can even afford it. It took me nearly a year to be able to get the armour set together. I still dont have the pauldrons arm or leg pieces yet. I only have the chest Helmet and gloves. Although it was funny when i wore the set to my mates wedding. And yeah wearing it on haloween was good. Although some dude with a microphone called me a druid.......... Obviously not a historian or wow player ROFL!

Hi!
I started the same proyect in 2009, but I stoped it for personal reasons.

Now, I have been working on it from 2 weeks ago.

I'm in the "bondo" fase. I started to sand yesterday, and I have a problem:
The flat parts: ok, but the round parts, I reached the fiberglass and I don't know how to polite things.

I can't do a new post, then if you allow me, I put some images of my trouble:

bondo http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4968/cam00240.jpg
sand a little http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/577/cam00241l.jpg
more sanded http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1921/cam00242.jpg

I think I need to put more bondo on round parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back