Thanks for the opinions guys. I took a screenshot of one of the BR Pep files from the side, increased the size 170%, printed it out and used it to draw outlines on the cardboard. Then i just used my pocket knife to cut along the lines. The triangles were a rather annoying mistake. found it out half way through making it but couldn't be bothered cutting out 2 more shapes, lol. I home school so i have a lot of time on my hands . By the way, thanks to the mods for moving this into the creation section
You did the exact same thing as me. But i used glue to put it together, then used tape to soften the edges. For the barell i just got like 4 pieces of paer, rolled them up together and taped around it. Nice work.