My first full build.(MJOLNIR Mark IV Powered assault)(pic heavy-ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update... well I finally finished the chest peice and it was a lot more than I thought it was going to be. I haven't really have had time to do anything between school and robotics.I will post more pics when I get home.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422826858558.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422826858558.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 161
Looking awesome so far. Wish it wasn't freezing at my place so I could rain. Really like the gloves.

Hello everyone. so the new updated armor of the mark iv is out now for halo 5. and can i say sexy. well i got pretty far on the oringinal mark iv armor, but i have school work and stuff in my life. im am killing this thread since i am going to be making the new mark iv armor from halo 5. and im going to be doing it out of EVA foam. i will be making concept potos for everyone. i will be using my parts that are already made. but here we go. markiv_tall-a5194e4635f044b3bcc94aebb4768189.png

So sad to hear you're abandonning the project... But the Halo 5 version looks great. :D

But there's already so few of us working on it! Now we'll never get that club going.

Good luck on the Halo 5 version!

Im sorry man. I might still go on withe the HW mark iv. Of course i will still work on the original. The new one is eva foam while the mark iv i have is fiberglass. So im killing my thread for only a few months. Ill be back. Hopefully with more progress.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back