my first halo weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm were is the trigger? master cheif wont be to happy with his prop support staff if he runs around the corner, 5 brutes are looking him down and wen he picks his gun up to fine it he finds there is no trigger? DO u want to end master cheifs life early?

jk lol looks good

good job for a first one

master cheif wont be to happy with his prop support staff if he runs around the corner, 5 brutes are looking him down and wen he picks his gun up to fine it he finds there is no trigger? DO u want to end master cheifs life early?

master chief would probaly just bash their skulls in with his no handle battle rifle and throw a few plasmas

nice job first time!

Last edited by a moderator:
how to make this

Add cardboard in a big bowl

while stirring slowly add in duct tape

stirr till thick and ugly

jk needs some work keep at it! :D

Pretty Cool, but as others have mentioned, no handle or trigger.

EDIT: Probably (maybe maybe not) a waste to post in here, considering he has only one post. Hasnt posted like ever ever before.(How did he post in here anyways?)

He posted it before the rule was implimented, and never checked back....Typical noob behavior.
He'll never come back. Adam might as well delete his account...

xalener said:
He posted it before the rule was implimented, and never checked back....Typical noob behavior.
He'll never come back. Adam might as well delete his account...
What rule?

Last edited by a moderator:
"noobs can't make new topics anywhere but in the noob forum if they don't have more than 50 posts"

It's a very simple concept really. I mean what if all noobs just created lots of topics just to say "look" "help, i don't know what papakura is" "how do I mold, I have never made a suit before." :mad: :)

The only reason I don't post alot, is because of school, halo and making halo armer. :) :)

yea same here I've just been too busy with my armor to even make an avatar for my profile here lol, I've actually finished all of my armor with folding and paper now im fiberglassing it i'm like 1/4 done with the fiberglassing, and i just completed the magnum M6D and it's seriously great, don't worry it's not a pile of crap that i claim to be amazing I'll post a pic as soon as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back