My first MK VI armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

ok guys i'm makes my first MK VI. im part of that Red Vs Blue biuld i beleave so heres hows its going
IMG_0179.jpg

just started the helmet.
IMG_0180.jpg

here im trying to put on a on and off switch for my blue tooth.
IMG_0181.jpg

it toke about 20 mins to put it on. This is how its going to go into the helmet.

IMG_0196.jpg

this is how far i geten on my helmet. and i printed the pep for the cheast. lol theres alot of paper

Pep looks good from what I can see. (Last pic is a little washed out.) Good luck on you're build. Keep us posted.

You're doing a great job, but you realise you can put more than one image in a post? That's a really clean BR, did it ever get resinned or was it broken?

You're doing a great job, but you realise you can put more than one image in a post? That's a really clean BR, did it ever get resinned or was it broken?
yes i know i can put more then one post. No i didnt resin it, theres a nice wodden frame i have in the gun that makes it stronger then u think. i may resin it just to make it look better when i paint it

is this your donut armor you're making?

also a tip: put the switch of that bluetooth thingy in the front of your helmet, where your chin will be, it has plenty of room and you can use your tongue or chin to put it on/off

is this your donut armor you're making?

also a tip: put the switch of that bluetooth thingy in the front of your helmet, where your chin will be, it has plenty of room and you can use your tongue or chin to put it on/off
yup this is my donut armor, u know Red Vs Blue. and lol

I agree nice BR it turned out really nice, you got talent and patience to build that thing, also keep up on your build your doing a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back