My Gundamn Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampyredh

Now that the person who made me decide to quit coming to the forums hasn't posted in quite a bit I thought I would share my newest project it is going to take me close to seven hundred pages of card stock and thought you guys would like to see my newest computer case/ semi life size gundam

JESUS! (y) That sir is amazing:lol: .

I bet that took a hell of alot of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure which one it is I wanted a robot for my computer repair shop to have as a display and decided that this would be a good one to have and use his chest is going to flip open to reveal a 15 in monitor and keyboard the rest of the hard ware will be in the back pack. the files were all in japanese and micro sized so I blew them up to 9 times the original size and bought 6 reems of cardstock just to do this one project

I work on computers as well (more of a hobby with friends and such), I have had my A+ training but have yet to get certified .

well in this day and age anyone can work on computers I have two friends that work with me at my shop neither are cerytified but they know what they are doing I but I dont just repair computers I build them I also sell car stereo equipment and do the installs as well as home audio and video as well.

As for the gundam I am going a different route with hardening and glassing I found out that I could use polyurethane to harden my projects and since the body shop that I part time on the weekends at is not busy I havent ordered and resin in like 4 months so oh well I had a gallon of polyurethane and thought hey why not give it a try.

Holy $#1t! That is friggin' amazing.

Count Vilanova would love to speak with you about this project, he is a bigger Gundam nerd than I am and could help you identify that specific mobil suit.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!
NICE.
but like don mentioned yes I am a gundam nut just look at my gallery.

I can see some problems with the neck, and funnels but still that is amazing!

I started on a 1/10 scale Heavyarms a few years back. I had to quit because I didn't (still don't) have the room to keep it.
But it was [to be] all articulated like the model I used for measurements.
I had both legs, hip and torso built. I used two new ball joints for the hip to leg connections, pvc pipes for the knees, and a 4 way pvc joint for a "rotator" joint at the ankles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back