My Halo 3 ODST Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
awsome

first time repler here and thats so freaking epic i just make random stuff and right now im working on the helmet and tips(tricky part to know about?)

Sorry for not posting any updates for last few days. I've been really busy with school and gi... and other stuff. BUT I will be posting some pics today and hopefully I'll finish all my peppings today.

Well I have a good news and a bad news. Lets go with the bad news first. At the beggining of this thread, I said that I will finish it by halloween but I won't be able to. I thought I could but my grades went down a little so I had to get it up and didn't have time. Now on to the good news. I have some updates for ya'll :D Well here are the pics.

Right Arm
dscn1754q.jpg

dscn1756y.jpg

Left Arm
dscn1755q.jpg

dscn1757w.jpg

Knife
dscn1758i.jpg

dscn1759p.jpg

Sorry that I don't have the pics for my stomach plates. I forgot to take the pics :p But I resined it and now it's drying. I will do the 2nd coating tomorrow but I'll take the pics before resining again :D Thanks for your patients.

I'm finally back!! I'll be bondoing my helmet today so i might be able to post some pics. But I have to restart on my chest plate, because it deformed somehow.

Sorry guy. I have finals coming up in 2 weeks so I have to study. And right now my helmet is in progress of bondoing and sanding at same time. Hopefully I'lll finish it by 12/31 :p

hey, great progress on this project. I am doing ODST too and the lower arms are giving me trouble. I really like the way your forearm pep turned out. What file did you use and can you point me to it? also did you scale it in anyway? thanks.

hey, great progress on this project. I am doing ODST too and the lower arms are giving me trouble. I really like the way your forearm pep turned out. What file did you use and can you point me to it? also did you scale it in anyway? thanks.

I think hugh holder's are easier to make, but there is an old super detailed one on the wiki i think

I think hugh holder's are easier to make, but there is an old super detailed one on the wiki i think

From the pics, I believe he's using Kirrou's on the wikia, and it's fairly new. The detail is better on Kirrou's, but I don't like the shape of the dome. I think Hugh's is the best so far pertaining to overall shape, but it sacrifices some detail. His first version was teh most detailed of all, but it would be a complete pain to pep. I would rather spend a bit more time detailing and have better shape, but it's your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back